Manager of IT & Production Systems
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a Manager of IT & Production Systems in Toronto, ON! This is the exciting opportunity to join one of Canada’s leading telco service providers. This role requires stellar people management skills and the ability to identify and respond to current and future company needs while developing a growing team.
Perks You'll Love
- Work for one of Canada’s leading telco service providers
- Just a 3 min walk from Islington station!
- Professional development opportunities and competitive benefit coverage
What You'll Be Doing
- Providing strategic leadership, and stellar project and people management skills
- Applying creative problem-solving & analytical approach to your work
- Have thorough experience working in a Hybrid environment – Microsoft Technologies/Office 365 and Linux
- You take accountability and have experience in managing systems, development & support
- You are able to identify and respond to current and future company needs while developing, supporting and leading your team
- You understand the importance of automation and follows industry trends that will help reduce costs and improve network efficiency and effectiveness
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job