Contract Position - Guelph
Hiring a UI Designer on a 6-month contract engagement in Guelph, ON! This role requires at least 3+ years of industry experience in digital design role.
Perks You'll Love
- Tackle challenging, new projects
- Enjoy collaborative culture & working environment
- Dynamic team with leading industry experience
- Whiteboard and mock up multiple UI concepts
- Clearly articulate their concepts — and evangelize on their behalf
- Work together with the UX designer to shape their concepts and see them bloom into final designs
- Work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced and Agile environment
- Work with Product Owners, Business Analysts and Business System Analysts to help develop and refine business requirements
Required Skills & Background
- At least 4+ years of industry experience in digital design role
- Mobile app experience (a portfolio is required)
- Proficiency with industry standard tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Knowledge of Material Design and Apple HIG
- A creative imagination coupled with attention to detail
- Preferably experience in financial services and/or insurance. Not a must but definitely helpful!
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job