Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a DevOps Consultant on a 6-month contract engagement in Toronto, ON! We welcome consultants looking to prove themselves. This is a chance to make a huge with a leading consulting firm within the financial domain. You are passionate about technology and have the skills to design and manage highly effective and scalable platforms.
Perks You'll Love
- Tackle challenging, new projects
- Enjoy collaborative culture & working environment
- Dynamic team with leading industry experience
- Setup and configuration of software version control, release management, cloud provisioning, and monitoring within cloud environments.
- Work independently with clients to design, configure, and manage a DevOps based IT management environment using Internal/External Cloud, Virtualization, Agile Application Lifecycle Management, and Distributed Management/Monitoring
- Guide and contribute to the development of DevOps related project deliverables.
- Design and Implement Agile Application Automation Lifecycle Solutions including continuous integration, test driven development, and acceptance test driven development, continuous deployment.
- Design and implement virtualized and cloud-based architectures, leverage agile development techniques for scripting, and setting up developers for automation
Required Skills & Background
- Able to setup and script for Continuous Integration systems such as Jenkins and Bamboo
- Knowledge of various build systems (Gradle/Ant/Maven)
- Knowledge of build artifact repositories (Artifactory)
- Knowledge of configuration management (Chef, Ansible, and Terraform)
- Knowledge of docker container technology a plus
- Knowledge of PaaS technology such as OpenShift or CloudFoundry a plus
- Knowledge of IaaS Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered for the position.
Apply for this Job