Technical Business Analyst
Full-Time Position - Mississauga
Our client, a leader in the digital marketing space, is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their growing team. They design creative and innovative solutions for their clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands.
The main purpose of this position is to provide leadership to the Digital Development Project Teams that deliver technology solutions to business units, client teams and their clients. Key to this role is to deliver well designed, secure, quality compliant Digital Technology projects on-time in accordance with the stated business requirements. This position reports to the Manager, Digital Development
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide consulting services to clients in the application of information technologies
- Develop technical solutions for business problems
- Assist Digital Development Manager with requirements gathering.
- Develop of detailed functional and technical specifications
- Develop and design Digital solutions
- Provide on-going support for implemented systems
- Review and approve test strategy, test plans and test cases, ensuring business requirements are met and executing test scripts
- Provide consulting and technical expertise through all project phases, including analysis, design, build and implementation phases.
Skills You're Bringing
- Broad exposure/experience of software development life cycle typically 5 + years related experience
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, .NET technologies, C#, XML data structures and different operating system/browser environments
- Experience in development of multi-tier web and Windows based applications
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- Analytical, problem solving, decision making and negotiating skills
- Relevant client-facing experience
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job