Senior .net Developer
Full-Time Position - Mississauga
Our client, a leader in the digital marketing space, is looking for a senior .net developer to join their growing team. They design creative and innovative solutions for their clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. Are you interested in building and supporting Web API’s, 3rd party software, mobile apps and other cool technologies? They operate in an Agile SW Development environment, and are continuing to invest heavily in R&D.
They are an organization of 400+ people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skill-sets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as you tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Provide tasks and work direction to other developers
- Create and maintain information technology systems which meet the needs of their customers
- Ensure code is easy to read and maintain
- Coordinate efforts with other Developers to ensure that technical standards are met.
- Collaborate on projects with a talented team comprised of varying skill-sets through code reviews and design discussions
Skills You're Bringing:
- Post-secondary education in computer science or equivalent
- 5 + years Experience in the development of multi-tier web and Windows based applications
- Strong experience working with .NET Web services
- In depth knowledge of .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Strong experience using MS SQL server development with the ability to design relational databases, complex queries, stored procedures and SSIS packages
- Experience (or strong interest) in agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Behaviour Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with implementation of batch file processing and real time API services
- Knowledge of software design concepts and patterns
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job