Full-Time Position - Woodbridge
Hiring a full-time Android Developer in Woodbridge, ON! Our client is seeking an Android Developer to join its team to help drive growth in its mobile capability. The chosen candidate will work with a range of platforms, including (but not limited to) mobile tablets, gaming devices, wearables and Smart TV. He or she will work with the latest technology (iBeacon, Radio Frequency, Near Field Communication) to live video streaming and ad integration.
What you’ll be doing:
As an Android mobile application developer, you will be working with individuals who are passionate about mobile, and strive to make the best user experience possible.
Here are some things that you’ll get to do:
- Work with a wide variety of platforms including smartphones, tablets, wearables, and Smart TV’s to deliver top quality apps for our clients
- Be involved in the architecture, design, and development of high profile projects with the world’s most recognizable brands
- Work with cutting edge technology (ie. beacons, Apple TV, smart watches) to develop new solutions
- With the fast pace of the technology industry, you will need to think quickly on your feet and learn new software stacks
Your experience and skills:
- 5+ years in software engineering
- 3+ years in Android development using Java
- Experience with UI development
- Experience with SOAP & REST API
- Experience with SQL Lite and other databases
- Published apps
- Knowledgeable about MVC architecture
- Experience with GIT
- A degree in a computer science or related field
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job