Tax Service Consultant
Contract Position - Mississauga
Hiring Tax Service Consultants in Mississauga, ON! Our client, located in Mississauga, ON has several contract opportunities for Tax Service Consultants, to handle calls with current and prospective customers of their flagship software product.
Their vision for customer care is to create a consistently delightful customer experiences through a culture of customer-centric thinking that will dramatically impact our Net Promoter Score and drive revenue growth. We are embarking on a major cultural shift from focusing on traditional call center metrics, to delighting customers by solving their problems while demonstrating that we care.
- Resolve customer inquiries by phone, chat or email.
- Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes.
- Do the right thing for the customer. Ensure that they have the tools and knowledge they need to run their business.
- Apply your deep tax knowledge to test and validate that our software is working as per design to resolve customer issues.
Skills You're Bringing
- Tax support experience required.
- Experience preparing T1 and T2 tax returns mandatory.
- Previous experience in technical support is preferred and call center experience is a plus.
- Must possess basic computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills to deliver high customer satisfaction.
- Detail oriented, the ability to properly document and create customer call notes in a computer system using multiple screens of data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone, chat and email.
- High School or GED preferred.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job