Business Alliance Rep, Channels & Alliance
Full-Time Position - Mississauga
Hiring a full-time Business Alliance Rep, Channels & Alliance in Mississauga, ON! This role requires a true entrepreneurial hunter. You must be results oriented, self-motivated, and driven with a need to win. You will assume responsibility for developing a channel recruitment plan, attracting new Value Added Resellers, partners and alliances that will complement our client and expand their indirect network.
Reports to: VP of Channels and Alliances, North America
Perks You'll Love
- Competitive benefits (including RRSP-matching) and generous vacation time
- Free parking on-site, gym membership & educational reimbursement included
- Work with cutting edge developer tools, including high-end monitors & laptops
- Team socials, reward trips & flexible hours
What You'll Be Doing
- Grow and manage a channel sales territory including preparation and execution of channel recruitment plan that supports the corporate over-arching channels strategy
- Recruitment and initial onboarding of our client's North American Partners, targeting organizations that meet the criteria for becoming one of our client's channel partners
- Target new partners and articulate the business value/ benefits of becoming one of our client's partners
- Attract, negotiate and sign new reseller, referral, alliance, and ISV (independent software vendor) partners
- Work collaboratively with new partners during their onboarding process, develop and execute business strategies and plans to support growth
- Supporting activities include business development for key accounts, product demonstration, sales support activities, joint marketing initiatives, and training/certification recommendations, corporate updates, etc.
- Work closely with our client's Partner Enablement team to optimize onboarding, training and support offerings for new partners
- Provide feedback and recommendations to management on market conditions and partner requirements. Keep abreast of competition and their partner offerings to ensure we remain competitive within our community
- Provide accurate biweekly reporting of partner prospect pipeline and forecasts. Maintain accurate records for all partner prospects in SalesForce.com
- Ensuring all partners are following approved partner processes and meeting monthly partnership onboarding expectations
Key Skills You're Bringing
- An established track record with a minimum of 2 years working in Channel sales within the technology industry
- Proven track record of effectively recruiting and onboarding partners within a technology company. The ability to inspire, and motivate partners
- Ability to produce high quality results working self-sufficiently and independently within a region
- Results oriented, self-motivated, driven, with a strong desire to win
- Excellent business acumen
- Technical acumen is a plus
- Ability to use SalesForce.com, and Microsoft Office proficiently
- Bachelor’s degree in business is preferred,
- Knowledge of Corporate Performance Management, accounting and/or financial concepts (either academic or practical) is a must.
Soft Skills You're Bringing
- You are collaborative in nature. A team player with ability to rapidly adapt to changing environments.
- Ability to be personable but persuasive and to communicate convincingly to both remote and in person audience
- Enjoy the challenge of developing new business and the ability to effectively grow and manage a sales territory
- Capable of navigating complex organization charts and selling at multiple levels of a complex organization (both technical and operational)
- Capable of consultative selling
- Ability to build and maintain strong partner relationships
- Creative thinker and active listener with excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills coupled with problem solving & organization skills
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job