Inside Sales Consultant
Contract Position - Mississauga
Come join our client's Inside sales team as a small business consultant focusing on increasing their attached ecosystem. You will be speaking to small business owners to understand their needs and pain points in order to make a recommendation of their products that are a right fit for their business.
- Previous sales experience is required 1 - 3 years of experiences (we are looking for telephone sales experience)
- Strong ability to manage a sales pipeline
- Can work both individually and in a team setting
- Proficient in all aspects of sales cycle, from prospecting to closing
- Demonstrates the concept of value-based selling.
- Understands the characteristics of effective relationship management.
- Understands and can explain the key steps necessary to build an ongoing customer relationship.
Skills We'd Like to See
- Understanding the payroll industry - need to understand pain points a small business goes through/faces.
- Competitor insights/knowledge
- Outstanding communication skills
- Eagar to learn
What You'll Be Doing
- Sells a limited set of products, primarily through outbound contacts.
- Establishes credibility with the customer by addressing their current needs and cultivates follow-up and attach opportunities for specialists to work on.
- Builds relationships within the team to learn and share best practices.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing customer relationship. Retains and grows existing customer relationships with minimal discounting.
- Acquires prospects based on a value proposition that results customers actively promoting Intuit solutions.
- Summarizes key features and benefits of a specific product line.
- Identifies customers' financial constraints, anticipated concerns, objections.
- Builds rapport and credibility and earns customer trust.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of a variety of sales tools, techniques and methodologies.
- Identifies relevant sales plans and territory assignments.
- Predict probability of a sale at each and all phases of the sales cycle with high degree of accuracy.
-Anticipates possible objections and proactively prepares effective responses to counter.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job