Sales Account Manager
Contract Position - Mississauga
Our client is looking for talented Inside Sales Account Managers to take on this core role with a direct reporting line into the Inside Sales Manager. She or he will be working within a territory team together with Business Development Managers to win over small businesses through Accountants in Practice for our SaaS (Software as a Service) software- online and mobile offerings as applicable.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- Develop strong relationships at all levels within the Accountant partner to drive our client's agenda throughout the organization
- Assisting all partners through the initial signup and education stage
- Focused on building high value leads and qualifying pipelines working in partnership with Business Development Managers and manage assigned partners in territory
- Develop proficiency and knowledge of Intuit’s products and solutions with the ability to clearly communicate appropriate recommendations to address customer needs
- Actively uses metrics to monitor performance and understand results and drivers, while developing contingency plans to address shortfalls on a weekly basis
- Demonstrate proficiency in using all appropriate systems, tools, and processes
- Collaborate closely with other team members and a set of cross-functional business unit colleagues to drive result
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience or similar
- Consistent achievement of sales quota
- Consistent achievement of forecasted revenue and unit targets (i.e. achieving consistent forecast accuracy)
- Exceptional communication and organization skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a large workload
- Excellent customer service skills with a customer first attitude
- Ability to present and demonstrate both live as well as through Webinars
- Strong problem-solving and analytical orientation with the ability to innovate and analyze alternative solutions – specific to the target at hand
- Track record of excellent partnering, collaboration and influencing across company functions, different cultures and complex time zones
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job