Payment Solutions Consultant
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, a growing Fin-tech located in Toronto, is looking for a Payment Solutions consultant to work with their client base in the Canadian banking sector. The focus will be in the areas of payments and cash management.
As the Product Solution Consultant will report to the Product Manager to define the key value propositions for the target market segments and with the sales organization to apply the market segment value propositions in the development of account plans, value propositions and long term solution adoption strategies for transaction banking customers and prospects.
- You will be the key driver and contributor of Payments and Cash Management solutions
- Supports the Product Market Management leader in the deal review and approval process.
- Defines value propositions and long-term solution strategies for specific opportunities and assists the channel in progressing deals against those plans.
- Identifies, and presents the appropriate solutions to customers/prospects.
- Provides advice and business consultancy to prospects/customers on solution design options, impacts of modifications on the existing system and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business.
- Provides product demonstrations.
- Ensures a smooth transition from the Sales process to the Project process. Ensures that all client business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for in the implementation process.
- Creatively build presentations, proposals and papers designed to assist in the sales of product solutions.
- Collaborate in this role with customer account team members including other solution consultants, account representatives, customer managers, project managers, and the executive leadership team.
The ideal candidate will have the following core assets and experiences:
- In-depth payments industry knowledge in relevant market segment
- Knowledge of multiple industry solutions, products and applications in payments, cash management and corporate transaction banking
- Understanding of the effect of technology on business
- Ability to support solution and cross-product sales and consultancy efforts and implementations
- Clear understanding of enterprise software implementation and technical services, sales, customer management and support services requirements
- Highly effective relationship and interpersonal skills
- Independent decision making skills
- Excellent teamwork and lateral management skills
- 5 years as top “Subject Matter Expert” in specific market segment
- 5 years business consulting experience in financial industry systems
- 5 years of professional consulting background for enterprise software solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Apply for this Job