Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Talent Sourcer in Toronto, ON! We are looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Talent Sourcer to join our growing recruitment division and manage the first stage of the recruiting process. You will be responsible for engaging potential candidates for key clients, along with performing recruiting and support functions. This role is ideal for someone looking to start and build their career in the recruiting industry.
We offer a competitive compensation structure, an employee recognition program and exceptional room for growth!
Note: This is an internal role here at The TAL Group.
Why You Want to Work With Us
- Quarterly Team Lunches & Events (including baseball games, bowling, go-karting, and ping pong tournaments!)
- Generous Employee Reward Program
- Competitive Health & Dental Group Plan
- Central, Downtown Toronto Office
What You’ll Be Doing
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Calling and evaluating prospective job seekers (both passive and active)
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Writing advertisements for certain requisitions, posting job opportunities etc.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Conducting reference checks on selected candidates
- Willing to complete any other tasks requested by their peers
What We’d Like To See
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time-management abilities
- Communicating in a team structure and fast-paced environment
- Social media marketing platform (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc) experience is desired
Connect with us: www.talgroup.net
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job