Full-Time Position - Mississauga
Hiring a full-time Product Analyst / Owner in Mississauga, ON! In this role, you will help drive the realization of key product initiatives from initial ideation to product release. Our client's successful candidate will be solution-focused, analytical, have strong organization skills, and be an excellent communicator. He/ she will need to be able to work cross-functionally across the organization and be a tireless advocate on behalf of customers.
Perks You'll Love
- Competitive benefits (including RRSP-matching) and generous vacation time
- Free parking on-site
- Work with fantastic developer tools, including high-end monitors & laptops
- Team socials & flexible hours
Your role will entail, but is not limited to, the following activities -
Product Analysis & Ownership
- Conducting primary research to help identify, clarify, and evaluate customer business problems,
- Acting as the voice of the customer, developing product use cases through interactions with customers and key product stakeholders,
- Participating in regular stand-up and sprint planning meetings,
- Writing user stories to support the agile development process,
- Participating in product design review sessions to ensure alignment with market and user requirements,
- Performing user acceptance testing of developed capabilities and benchmarking against established acceptance criteria,
- Monitoring, evaluating, and prioritizing product feature enhancement requests from stakeholders,
- Developing and analyzing product performance metrics.
- Liaising with Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and Professional Services to provide thought leadership as a product specialist,
- Educating external and internal audiences about product capabilities and benefits,
- Providing innovative ideas for the development of product marketing collateral including demonstration materials and models,
- Delivering product demonstrations to selected audiences
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2+ years of experience as an product analyst/ owner interacting with customers and working with a range of internal company stakeholders
- At the time of application, must be legally entitled to work in the country where the role is located.
- Must be able to travel to the United States, Canada and/or internationally, and have a valid passport.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, information systems, or finance
Soft Skills We'd Like to See
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present complex ideas and concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently and assimilate new ideas quickly
- Methodical approach to delivery with attention to detail and ability to keep track of multiple projects concurrently
- Understanding of agile product development life-cycle
- Knowledge of performance management, financial accounting, business intelligence principles and OLAP database technologies an asset
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job