Computer Programmer/Developer – Mulesoft
Contract Position - Edmonton
Hiring a Computer Programmer/Developer - Mulesoft on a 9 month contract in Edmonton AB! This position will provide an opportunity to work with a world-class team focusing on solving customer problems best possible way. You will be responsible for designing and developing REST APIs, SOA applications, ESB Applications using Java, Spring Boot, Mule etc. Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, Mule is a must. Full stack application design, development experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate should be well organized, self-motivated and proficient in software development life cycle. He/she shall have strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required as well as demonstrable proficiency with REST API programming.
Perks You'll Love
- Company listed in Fortune’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work For
- On-site gym, cafeterias, and coffee bars with free snacks
- Inspired workplace with learning centers, design labs, lounges, and outdoor meeting spaces
Experience You're Bringing
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- 3+ years of development experience with REST API
- 3+ years of Spring, Spring boot experience for developing REST API
- 1+ years of AWS Cloud experience
- 1+ years of Git
- MuleSoft is a must. Dell Boomi or TIBCO BW could be considered as similar to MuleSoft
- API – REST, SOAP
- Java, Tomcat, Spring, Spring Boot etc.
- AWS experience is a nice to have
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job