Account Executive, Software (Banking & SAAS)
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Account Executive, Software (Banking & SAAS) in Toronto, ON! This role will identify sales opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s solutions, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation.
Perks You'll Love
- Generous compensation, benefits & bonus plan
- Collaborative environment
- Dynamic team with leading industry experience
What You'll Be Doing
- Identify sales opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s solutions, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation
- Assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business’s success
- Identify technology trends and evolving client behavior patterns that may support or impede the success of the Wealth Management business
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in new Wealth Management customer accounts
- Understands and assists the Client with all aspects of their business as it relates to market regulations and requirements (e.g. SEC regulations).
- You will provide timely and accurate updates to any Client inquiries and issues including dedicated updates to projects
- Coordinates client meetings and business reviews on and off site to build stronger business relationships
- You will research and respond in a timely manner to highly complex or large-size Financial Clients in regards to their needs and interests
- Effectively and accurately assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- You will actively partner with internal Account teams to communicate Client requirements and turnaround time expectations
- Crafts and presents Business Reviews to Financial Clients and shares feedback with internal teams
- Monitors the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and makes appropriate recommendations externally and internally to ensure clients' needs are met or exceeded, and that all resolutions meet internal SLAs
- Appropriately communicates and raises external client concern in a fashion avoiding unnecessary delays in response
- Closely track client projects, updating and monitoring internal reports to ensure the timely and efficient progress of each project
- Establishing relationships with internal service providers and develop a keen understanding of delivery systems
- Acts as a role model to other associates in consistent implementation of standard methodologies with regards to client interactions and departmental procedures. Uses experience to support the developmental needs of fellow associates
- Identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to the client needs
Skills You're Bringing
- Experience in Financial Services/Client Service roles supporting large, complex Clients
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage and exceed clients' expectations for service/support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with teams as well as independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to organize and manage multiple complex issues and adapt to different challenges and changing priorities
- Ability to understand and convey client business requirements to technical resources
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Openness and aptitude for learning new skills and tools
- Great teammate attitude and holds themselves accountable for delivering great results
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job