Technical Team Lead
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, located in downtown Toronto, is looking for a talented Technical Team Lead to join their growing digital team. They are looking for developers who are interested in shaping the future of big media. You will be working with a team of very smart people who have come from the start-up world and have built very cool things.
In this position, you will have the opportunity be part of re-shaping the future of digital development for a world-renowned organization.
Perks You'll Love
- Join a leading Canadian media organization
- Work from a downtown, central office close to restaurants, the subway & entertainment
- Great culture, team events & activities
What you will be doing
- Be at the forefront of design
- Mentor team members
- Ensure the overall health of all applications
- Set and maintain good code practices
- Build leading edge products
- Write and Test scalable code
- Lead team implementations
Your Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience developing code in a production environment
- Strong design experience
- 3+ years Strong React experience
- Agile experience
- Experience writing complex scripts, applications and tests
- Strong understanding of databases and application services (queues, caching, etc.)
- Master of GIT
- Experience with continuous deployment and integration
- Testing experience preferred.
- Experience with JIRA or similar project management tracking software
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job