Senior Full Stack Developer
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, located in downtown Toronto, is looking for Senior Full Stack Developers to join their growing digital team. They are looking for developers who are interested in shaping the future of big media. You will be working with a team of very smart people who have come from the start-up world and have built very cool things.
In this position, you will have the opportunity be part of re-shaping the future of digital development for a world-renown organization.
Perks You'll Love
- Join a leading Canadian media organization
- Work from a downtown, central office close to restaurants, the subway & entertainment
- Great culture, team events & activities
What you will be doing
- Build leading edge products
- Write and Test scalable code
- Champion solid code practices
- Lead team implementations
Your Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience developing code in a production environment
- Understanding of modern web development stacks including React.js / Redux, Next.js and Node.js
- AWS experience, such as S3, ECS, API Gateway, CloudFront
- Agile experience
- Experience optimizing applications for both front-end and back-end performance
- Strong understanding of databases and application services (queues, caching, etc.)
- GIT experience
- Experience with continuous deployment and integration
Any of these would be a bonus:
- HTML + CSS
- Microservice architecture
- Containerized environments
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job