Full-Time Position - Markham
Hiring full-time intermediate to senior Full-stack .NET Developers in Markham, ON! This is an opportunity to work as a member of a talented dev team of front-end & back-end developers, business analysts, and UI/UX designers to define & implement complex Internet-exposed, security focused Cloud-based SaaS solutions.
Perks You'll Love
- Flexible hours
- Collaborative work culture
- Fun team activities, such as lunch parties, bowling, and archery
Required Skills & Background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong T-SQL skills targeting SQL Server 2016.
- Expert skills with C# 6/7 & .NET 4.5 - 4.6.
- Strong skills with ASP.NET 4.6 (ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI).
- Practical skills with DOM, HTML5, and CSS
- Experience with any ORM or micro-ORM is a plus.
- Links to code samples (ex. Github or emailed) are a plus (often the deciding factor)
- University Degree in Computer Sciences (or similar)
- Experience with any front-end frameworks (AngularJS, React, Vue.js, KnockoutJS, Ember.js Backbone etc.).
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job