Manager, Partner Sales
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Manager, Partner Sales in Toronto, ON! This role will be part of our client's Sales team and its key objective will be driving revenue via an indirect channel. You will be responsible for growing revenue managed by the existing partner and reseller network through active engagement with the partners.
Other aspects include identifying new partners, cultivating them and establishing terms for these partners to generate revenue. This role will also manage in bound leads that are intended to be sold via the channel to make sure that these leads are successfully managed.
Perks You'll Love
- Join a dedicated, passionate team of technology and engineering professionals
- Work for an International Organization
- Fun team-building events with catered meals & great culture!
- Managing the partner programs, their rules and terms
- Developing new partnerships that provide additional client revenue
- Nurturing leads and working directly with the end user in conjunction with the partners to close new business
- Drive partners and their customers to continue to renew their term and maintenance agreements
- Establishing account plans and execution of these plans with existing accounts to drive new revenue
- Manage a set of named enterprise direct accounts to continue to secure their annual renewals and drive additional service and product revenue from them
- Accurately report and forecast opportunities
Required Experience & Background
- Proven successful negotiation skills with prospective customers
- Ability to develop partner programs that drive mutual client & partner revenue
- Be able to work under high pressure quota driven sales environment
- Effective English communicator (written and verbal) with strong relationship building skills
- Able to communicate the benefits of our client's solutions in the digital asset management, brand asset management and marketing asset management markets
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast changing environment
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job