Enterprise Sales Manager, North America (ESM)
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Enterprise Sales Manager (ESM), North America in Toronto, ON! This role will manage a sales territory for our client's line of software products. As part of the Global Sales Team, you will work closely with the North American Professional Services, Marketing, and Product Development teams.
This position will be responsible for the acquisition of new customers, consultative selling and closing of deals within the target industry groups of Fortune 1000 companies.
Perks You'll Love
- Join a dedicated, passionate team of technology and engineering professionals
- Work for an International Organization
- Fun team-building events with catered meals & great culture!
- Recommend the client's product and service solutions designed to help customers achieve their objectives
- Provide accurate price quotations based on negotiated pricing with large key and/or direct accounts
- Generate new business by developing leads
- Work with Sales Engineers, Professional Services, and Product Management resources to provide technical product information and/or demos
- Work with partner management team to ensure channel alignment with overall territory objectives
- Provide comprehensive territory business plans, operational reviews, and timely forecasts to GM, Americas
- Negotiates contracts with targeted new accounts
- Develop opportunity/account plans on top accounts and opportunities
- Provide regular reports on performance against agreed sales goals and objectives for given NA market
Required Experience & Background
- At least 10 years of software sales to Corporate Marketing and/or IT in the field of DAM, MRM, CMS
- Experience in large account sales with large opportunity sales engagements
- Ability to work and thrive within the framework of a quota
- Ability to travel as needed to close business
- Excellent negotiation, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Confident and effective in communicating complicated ideas to different audiences
- Flexible in operating across functional areas with people at all levels in an organization
- Experienced in complex sales
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job