Presales Solutions Architect
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Presales Solutions Architect in Toronto, ON! This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Canada's leading consulting firms with verticals in Media, High Tech, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Professionals services. The organization's headquarters are in Toronto, with a regional presence in Vancouver and New York.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work closely with the client's Sales team and SFDC AEs to identify opportunities and growth within key accounts
- Build and continue to foster relationships with strategic SFDC AEs based on the client's expertise and product base
- Maintain and enrich relationships with our customers & supporting the client's sales team
- Identify, nurture and grow sales opportunities. For large enterprise and/or key strategic
Projects You'll Be Overseeing
- Leading the scoping, design, build, UAT, QA and training phases in the role of solution lead
- Leading a team of Analysts, Sr. Analysts, Developers and/or Technical Architects
- Successfully delivering on the solution defined
- Coordinating closely with the project manager to ensure seamless execution to project scope, budget, quality and timeline
- Acting as the solution architect and subject matter expert within a particular industry
- Providing presales consulting during the sales cycle for large enterprise and/or key strategic projects
Skills You're Bringing
- Prior demonstrated Presales experience
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Salesforce.com
- Presentation experience and ability to build strong & meaningful business relationships
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job