Software Engineer, Infrastructure
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Software Engineer, Infrastructure in Toronto, ON! Our client, located in Toronto, is looking for an individual who is passionate about intelligent automation You will be leading the way for a growing development team in DevOps and Security.
You will utilize your combination of strong software engineering experience and cloud service savvy to design, deploy, and monitor all operational aspects of our clients platform.
Perks You'll Love
- Fast–paced environment
- New Development
- Dynamic team with leading industry experience
What You'll Be Doing
- Work to ensure the stability, security, and performance of the platform
- Develop internal tools that make our machine learning and software engineers more efficient, in everything from infrastructure deployment, to continuous integration and testing
- Maintain and configure internal development and access control systems
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to identify strategic long-term projects and preempt infrastructure needs in advance
What You'll Be Bringing
- Experience with building, controlling, and monitoring secure cloud-based platforms
- An ability to define, defend, and drive technical infrastructure decisions and initiatives
- Basic operational familiarity with databases (SQL and NoSQL) and ability to help pick and implement the right tool for a given job
Skills We'd Prefer to See
- Expertise with Python
- Familiarity with Google Cloud
- Experience with tools like Docker, Kubernetes and/or Spark
- Familiarity with continuous integration systems like CircleCI or Jenkins and/or continuous delivery systems such as Spinnaker
- Experience with devops in support of machine learning
- Interest in machine learning and/or healthcare
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job