Full-Time Position - Toronto
TAL Group is looking to add motivated, social-media savvy Tech Recruiters to its growing team! We are looking for professional individuals with the ambition to drive results and deliver. We empower our team to make their own decisions.
Chosen candidates will identify, screen and interview prospective candidates, cultivate market research (when required) and attend industry meet-ups, training sessions, and events. Note: This is an internal role here at The TAL Group.
Why You Want to Work With Us
- Quarterly Team Lunches & Events (including baseball games, bowling, go-karting, and ping pong tournaments!)
- Generous Employee Reward Program
- Competitive Health & Dental Group Plan
- Central, Downtown Toronto Office (directly beside King St. subway station)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Utilizing internal and external resources to identify and reach out to potential contract and permanent Full-time candidates.
- Placing job requirements online to generate interest and increase candidate pool.
- Regularly screening candidates to ensure a match of qualifications and requirements.
- Utilizing social tools to identify and headhunt passive talent, not exclusively relying upon LinkedIn.
- Conducting candidate interviews and meetings, and presenting job opportunities to qualified candidates.
- Serving as the middleman between the client and candidate, negotiating contract terms on their behalf.
- Networking (at meet-ups, industry events) for new business opportunities and referrals.
- Maintaining excellent documentation in the company's applicant management system.
- Continuing to build our already robust database
What We’d Like To See
- Passion for Recruiting : At heart, you are a recruiter that loves that hunt. You keep up to date on recruiting tech, news and blogs.
- Not Your First Rodeo: At least 1 year previous experience as an Tech Recruiter within an agency environment, working with all levels of Tech requirements including contract & permanent roles.
- Rockstar Past: You are a self-driven team player with a proven track record of consistently delivering on several assignments simultaneously, and consistently meeting or exceeding quotas.
- A Little Old & New School: You embrace “old school” headhunting strategies, including cold calling and meet-ups, while also being informed on “new school” technologies to access talent.
- Social Media Guru: You are an agile thinker that likes to break away from tradition and strategically apply social tools to access passive talent. You incorporate multiple social tools into your headhunting strategy, not just exclusively relying upon LinkedIn.
- Tech-Savvy: You are passionate about tech & mobile, and eager to learn about the latest emerging technologies on the market. When you speak to prospective Tech & Mobile candidate about roles, you understand the technologies in play & their role in the market.
- Powerful Communicator: On your team you are recognized as a powerful communicator, with strong interpersonal skills. You are able to understand and distill complex requirements into simple concepts, and explain them effortlessly to key stakeholders.
Connect with us: www.talgroup.net
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job