Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Software Engineer in Toronto, ON! Our client is a global leader in the Identity and Authentication market space. Their products provide users with an easy way to incorporate strong authentication into a varied range of online, mobile and in-person identity and authentication applications.
Perks You'll Love
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Stock options
- On-site snacks and great culture!
Responsibilities & Skills
-Java and Golang development experience
- Strong Agile experience
- Experience with Docker and Distributed Systems
- Experience with peer-to-peer networks (P2P)
- Very good communication skills
- Computer Science Degree ( Masters Preferred)
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job