Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Solutions Architect in Toronto, ON! This role requires at least 8+ years of architecture experience with advanced knowledge, experience, and understanding of architecture, application development, application systems design, and integration.
Perks You'll love
- Innovative Company
- New Development
- Dynamic team with leading industry experience
What You'll Be Doing
- Design architectural patterns for high performing, highly secure enterprise level solutions that combine the following knowledge domains:
- Security, Privacy and Cryptography for data at rest, in transit and in process
- Access controls and authorization technologies (i.e. LDAP, Kerberos, CyberArk, etc.)
- Big Data technologies (I.e. Clusters, Spark, Hive, NoSQL, Kafka, etc.)
- Transactional and legacy enterprise platforms (including Cloud, Linux, z/OS and more)
- Blockchain and artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Serve as a liaison between both executive and non-executive levels
- Studying the market, general needs and specific client needs then designing
- Tactical solutions to issues that are imminent but not fully mature yet
- Strategic solutions for Schedule1 products
- Assisting in preparing business cases, budgeting, client presentations etc.
- Managing the development teams and deliverables
What You're Bringing
- At least 8+ years of architecture experience with advanced knowledge, experience, and understanding of architecture, application development, application systems design, and integration
- Solid experience with a variety of technologies/approaches including event-driven architecture, cloud-based deployments, Security, Big Data technologies, Service Oriented Approaches, ML/AI
- Ability to quickly evaluate options, make decisions and execute within an intense technology environment with multiple stakeholders
- Capability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with various stakeholders
- Strong analytical, consultative, and team communication / facilitative skills with solid written and verbal communication
What We'd Like To See
- Familiarity with Design Thinking and Customer Centric Design
- Experience in leading on large programs/projects
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job