Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, located in downtown Toronto, is seeking full stack, Java/Scala developer to o join its innovative team that is developing security technology based on Spark, Cloud and Machine Learning technologies. Candidates with mastery over every layer of the development stack, capable of delivering enterprise grade applications from requirements combining software design and coding skills will be considered.
Perks You'll love
- Innovative Company
- New Development
- Dynamic team with leading industry experience
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide high level design and functional specifications for the required solution.
- Design and develop the enterprise application logic, and the data structures of the solution
- Develop and deploy a complete enterprise grade platform as a SaaS service
- Provide technical guidance and support during pre-sales and ongoing engagements as needed
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing applications utilizing Java, Apache Spark and Scala
- Experience working with enterprise clients and designing enterprise level solutions.
- Experience designing, developing and deploying large scale, enterprise grade SaaS applications
- Knowledge of corporate security technologies , such as LDAP, Kerberos, Sentry, etc...
Bonus points for...
- Experience with Machine Learning technologies, Blockchain and GO language
- Experience building solutions using clusters (e.g. Cloudera, Hortonworks, etc.)
- Experience working with Host Security Modules and Cryptography
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job