Cloud – Software Account Manager
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Cloud – Software Account Manager in Toronto, ON! Our client is seeking an over-achieving sales professional with an incredible drive and insatiable hunger to win. You have 5+ years of software and cloud sales experience as well as a proven track record of hitting quota.
In this role, you will focus on sourcing and building new relationships, gaining a thorough understanding of your client's needs, building, qualifying, managing and controlling a sales pipeline.
Perks You'll Love
● Join a cool, cutting edge tech environment
● Central location in Mississauga
● Great company culture & team
What You'll Be Doing
● Managing complex sales processes and negotiations, presenting the solution/business case face to face or via webex, and selling our enterprise-level cloud solutions
● Be motivated by a challenge and thrive on owning your own territory and corresponding go- to- market plan
● Creating a match between clients' business needs and ground-breaking capabilities in cloud technology
● Aspiring to leverage your thought leadership in software and cloud technology to engage and transact with senior level executives in, IT, customer service, etc..
● Demonstrating collaborative selling experience and experience quarterbacking a team
What You're Bringing
● Excellent Selling skills to Executive level stakeholders
● Prioritizing accounts and developing an overall territory and account plans
● Strong sourcing skills and ability to approach new leads for our Enterprise product offering
● Ability to manage a defined set of accounts + demonstrating cloud solutions capabilities to potential clients
● Uncovering and demonstrating the business value which customers can obtain through leveraging cloud solution
● Demonstrated ability to over-achieve on your quota and manage a sales funnel to get to a "yes"
● Research skills and the ability to respond in a timely manner to highly complex or large-size Clients in regards to their needs and interests
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job