Marketing Manager (Software)
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring full-time Marketing Manager (Software) in Toronto, ON! This role is responsible for Product Marketing, inclusive of lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns, Image Marketing, Market Research and Thought Leadership. This role will report to the VP of Product Management and mentor the Content Marketing Specialist.
Perks You'll Love
● Generous compensation, benefits & bonus plan
● Collaborative environment
● Dynamic team with leading industry experience
What You'll Be Doing
● Develops, plans and executes integrated marketing plans for EWMS product solutions as required; including:
● Advertising: Print & online advertising
● Content Marketing, including Marketing & Sales collateral and Product sales presentations
● Demand Generation
● Event Management/Trade Show requirements
● Marketing Operations
● Media Relations
What You're Bringing
● Previous administration experience or power user of CRM (Salesforce.com, HubSpot, etc.)
● Strong knowledge and experience of marketing automation required (HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, etc.). System administration experience preferred.
● Technically savvy in digital tools (Content Marketing Software, Content Management Systems, Event Software, etc.) and social media, with previous experience managing social media platforms.
● Degree in marketing or business - Graduate degree in business is an asset
● Advanced knowledge of digital marketing
● Pragmatic Marketing Trained
● Demonstrated experience in B2B marketing in financial services and software marketing
● Demonstrated experience developing and implementing marketing plans with specific experience in advertising, collateral development, online marketing and event marketing
● Understanding of Canadian financial services industry, with specific emphasis on distribution of wealth products
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job