Full-Time Position - Toronto
TAL Group is looking to add a motivated, social-media savvy Sales/Presales Recruiter to its growing team! We are looking for a Sales Rockstar with the ambition to drive results and deliver. As compared to retail, the recruitment sector can deliver as much as 2-3 times the commission. We want someone who can make their own decisions.
Our chosen candidate will identify, screen and interview prospective candidates, engage in business development (when required), cultivate market research (when required) and attend industry meet-ups, training sessions, and events. Note: This is an internal role here at The TAL Group.
Why You Want to Work With Us
● Generous Employee Reward Program
● Quarterly Team Lunches & Events (including baseball games, bowling, go-karting, and ping pong tournaments!)
● Competitive Health & Dental Group Plan
● Central, Downtown Toronto Office (directly beside King St. subway station)
What You’ll Be Doing
● Utilizing internal and external databases to identify and reach out to potential candidates.
● Placing job requirements online to generate interest and increase candidate pool.
● Regularly screening candidates to ensure a match of qualifications and requirements.
● Utilizing social tools to identify and headhunt passive talent, not exclusively relying upon LinkedIn.
● Conducting candidate interviews and meetings, and presenting job opportunities to qualified candidates.
● Serving as the middleman between the client and candidate, negotiating contract terms on their behalf.
● Networking (at meet-ups, industry events) for new business opportunities and referrals.
● Maintaining excellent documentation in the company's applicant management system.
What We’d Like To See
● Passion for Recruiting: At heart, you are a recruiter that loves that hunt. You keep up to date on sales news and blogs.
● Sales/Presales/Lead Generation-Savvy: You keep up to date on recruiting sales & pre-sales roles, industry news and blogs. You are passionate about Sales, and eager to learn about the latest developments in the market. When you speak to prospective sales candidate about roles, you understand the skill sets in play & required to hit necessary targets.
● Not Your First Rodeo: At least 2-3 years’ previous experience as a Sales/Presales Recruiter within an agency environment, working with all levels of sales industry requirements including Presales/Sales executives, Sales Engineers, etc.
● Rockstar Past: You are a self-driven team player with a proven track record of consistently delivering on several assignments simultaneously, and consistently meeting or exceeding quotas.
● A Little Old & New School: You embrace “old school” headhunting strategies, including cold calling and meet-ups, while also being informed on “new school” technologies to access talent.
● Social Media Guru: You are an agile thinker that likes to break away from tradition and strategically apply social tools to access passive talent. You incorporate multiple social tools into your headhunting strategy, not just exclusively relying upon LinkedIn.
● Powerful Communicator: On your team you are recognized as a powerful communicator, with strong interpersonal skills. You are able to understand and distill complex requirements into simple concepts, and explain them effortlessly to key stakeholders.
Connect with us: www.talgroup.net
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job