DevOps Cloud Consultant
Contract Position - Toronto
Our client, located in downtown Toronto, has a contract opportunity for a senior DevOps Engineer with strong cloud experience. This will be an on-going engagement, working with a highly skilled team in the financial sector.
- Design and implement multi-tiered (Dev-UAT-Prod) AWS infrastructure environment including but not limited to: VPC, cloud networks, IAM, SSO, EC2, EBS, EFS, ELB, S3, Route 53, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation, billing management, backup, etc.
- Evaluate, recommend and setup third party tools for cloud infrastructure monitoring, logging, alerting, controls.
- Interface with application, DevOps and Security teams to design and implement cloud infrastructure solutions on AWS.
- Define and deploy cloud automation tools and methodology as well as technical standards
- Recommend and deploy required configurations and tools for cloud operation model
- Documentation on design, standards, operational procedures, run books, diagrams
- Knowledge transfer to other team members
- 3+ years hands on AWS design and implementation experience in a production environment
- Fluent with AWS infrastructure offerings, capabilities and their relationships
- Able to articulate pros/cons and use cases for different infrastructure/cloud options
- Strong background on data center, networking and server virtualization
- Experience with Terraform
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job