Full Stack Engineer
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Full Stack Engineer in Toronto, ON! Our San Fran based client, who is building-out their engineering team here in Toronto, is looking for Full Stack Engineers to join their dynamic and industry leading team. You will be working with great minds that are applying ML to the healthcare profession.
If you are a engineer who loves to take ownership and gets excited about the prospect of building applications and features end-to-end; then this is a great opportunity for you.
Perks You'll Love
● Fast –paced environment
● New Development
● Dynamic team with leading industry experience
What You'll Be Doing
● Building services from scratch
● Collaborate with the design team on the design and implementation of the product
● Guide the team in making intelligent technical trade-offs
● Work with our ML, Data, and Infrastructure teams to build features
● Build efficient and reusable front-end systems
● Address performance issues.
● Participate in design and code reviews
What You Will Bring
● Strong industry experience
● Familiarity with API programming, such as Flask
● Demonstrated design and UX sensibility
● Experience building out APIs and web services
● Mentorship experience
● Architected a scaled front-end web application with React.js
● Strong computer science fundamentals
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job