Senior iOS Consultant
Contract Position - Toronto
Our client, located in the Toronto Financial District, is looking for a senior iOS Consultant for a 6 month contract engagement. A successful candidate will bring deep technical, software expertise, and the ability to deliver results within a fast moving environment.
Perks You'll Love
- New mobile app development
- Learn from the best in the mobile industry
- Work with top clients in the mobile space
- At least 4+ years experience in building iOS apps
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong knowledge (SDLC)
- Swift and ObjectiveC programming expertise
- Solid understanding of multithreaded applications
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the iOS Provisioning workflow
- Understanding of iOS Member Center users and roles
- Experience deploying apps to stores (Google Play or Apple)
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job