Large Enterprise & Named Accounts Account Executive
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a Large Enterprise & Named Accounts Account Executive in Toronto, ON! As the Enterprise Named Accounts Manager, you are responsible for selling Cloud Solutions and Products while interacting directly with Named Accounts customers in Toronto.
Perks You'll Love
● Join a talented team with great culture
● Gain access to boot camps, Hackathons, affinity groups, training classes, leadership speakers & more
● Competitive compensation
● Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within Top Canadian organizations; while penetrating new divisions.
● Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
● Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
● Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs.
● Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects.
● Recommend marketing strategies.
● Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
● Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
● Identify Client customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
● Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Client complete block solutions
Required Background & Skills
● Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
● Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
● Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
● An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
● Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and data management storage solutions.
● Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
● Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years
● At least 5 years of IT and Cloud Solutions of within Large Enterprise experience preferred.
● Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Client products and services is required.
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
● MUST have experience with either virtualization, storage or high tech sales
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job