Software Engineer- Back-End
Full-Time Position - Toronto
We have an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies on a ground-breaking product; with a dynamic and growing AI client here in Toronto.
Our ideal candidate is a Full-stack Software Engineer- a true Polyglot- looking to make your mark in the AI world, with a highly talented and collaborative team. Some of the technologies we use include Python, Node, Clojure, Angular.js, SaaS, AWS, Flask and Ansible.
Perks You'll Love:
-Strong learning environment
-Dynamic team with leading industry experience
- Working in collaboration with our Data Scientists and Product team and applying our core science to a wide variety of customer challenges
- Taking an idea from concept to cash: prototyping (if required), writing code/tests in Clojure/Python/Java, making the necessary changes in ansible/terraform and shepherding it through various environments all the way to production
- Driving cross-functional conversations on platform, architecture design, and product iterations
- Building the software and solutions to ingest language data from various channels, analyze the data and visualize the results
- Building prototypes to test out new product ideas, always looking for new ways to enhance the team and the potential of our products
- Troubleshooting and resolving software and infrastructure challenges
Skills and Experience:
- Full understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and industry experience with established SDLC practices
- Proficiency with continuous integration, continuous automation and continuous delivery testing best practices and tools
- Good working exposure to AWS or other cloud service providers
- Polyglot programming experience
- Experience with configuring infrastructure as code (Ansible/Terraform/Chef/Puppet)
- Experience with monitoring tools and log aggregators such as: Nagios, Datadog, ELK etc
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job