Full-Time Position - North York
Hiring a Software Engineer on a full-time basis in North York, ON! This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of Canada’s top enterprise solutions providers!
Perks You'll Love
● Work for one of Canada’s Top Enterprise Solutions providers!
● Opportunity to work on the latest version of cloud to cloud back up that is being used for Salesforce.com, Google Apps and Office 365!
● 5 min walk to all public transport commutes - via bus/subway
● Looking for someone who is passionate about all things software!
● Will be responsible for developing and maintaining a backup application in a client/server architecture
● Developing strategic roadmaps, designing, implementing and testing systems, optimizing performance etc.
Required Skills & Background
● At least 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer in application design and development environment - full stack, from the front-end Java to the back-end C++ and SQL
● Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare, Hyper V, VSS) and hands on, in depth experience with C++, Java, & Angular.
● Must have full SDLC knowledge, direct experience with databases (Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, MySQL etc.), Cloud (AWS, Azure), operating systems (Linux, MacOS) with an understanding of enterprise network & infrastructure
● Must have excellent communication skills as you will be working with cross functional teams, have the ability to work on initiative but also be an effective team player
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job