Lead Software Engineer (C++/Java)
Full-Time Position - North York
Hiring a Lead Software Engineer (C++/Java) on a full-time basis in North York, ON! This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of Canada’s top enterprise solutions providers!
Perks You'll Love
● Work for one of Canada’s Top Enterprise Solutions providers!
● Opportunity to work on the latest version of cloud to cloud back up that is being used for Salesforce.com, Google Apps and Office 365!
● 5 min walk to all public transport commutes - via bus/subway
● This is a hands on design and development role – responsible for new features, speed improvements, coding and configuration
● Be the efficient “go to person” between the engineering and testing teams – applying an innovative and creative thinking approach to further business goals, from scalability and usability to security and cost
Required Skills & Background
● Must have worked as a Technical Lead for 3 years – this role is a combination of hands on development & providing technical guidance/quality solutions for end deliverables
● At least 5+ years of hands on experience as a Software Developer in application design and development - full stack, from the front-end Java to the back-end C++ and SQL
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job