Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Senior Solutions Consultant (Pre Sales) in Toronto, ON! We are looking for Solutions Consultants architect and present world-class solutions utilizing the company’s innovative product and extensive experience. The SC works closely with potential and existing customers to understand their business problems in order to mitigate or solve them using our client’s family of products and services.
These outputs and the SC’s individual expertise supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex organizations. The SC collaborates with Sales, Operations, and Engineering to ensure proposed solutions accurately address customer needs, are aligned with the functionality of the our clients family of products, and are measurable by key customer performance metrics.
Perks You'll Love
● Join a Fast Growing Organization
● Enjoy a Role with Global Presence
● Award Winning Leadership
● Provide pre-contractual solution consulting – both virtually and in person - with prospects, partners, and existing customers considering additional solutions.
● Guide customers through proposed solutions, including technical demonstration of products, detailed technical and business process diagram walkthroughs, and high level professional services engagement plans.
● Assist Sales through preparation and delivery of technical presentations and detailed statements of work (SoW).
● Measure and present return-on-investment estimates and actuals based on key performance metrics to secure new and renewal business.
● Accurately scope, estimate, and communicate the professional services components related to designing, implementing, and maintaining customer solutions.
● Overcome technical, security, and privacy objections to a solution by utilizing your own expertise and internal escalation paths.
● Serve as a subject matter expert on all products in our clients product line for prospects, existing customers, and internal team members – in this capacity, you will be expected to help answer Request for Proposals.
● Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external technical spokesperson.
● Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of the security industry to stay aware of trends, issues and competition.
● You have at least at least 4 years experience in the financial institution security, risk or authentication space. ATO, IDV, OFAC, AML, and MitM are familiar acronyms to you.
● Prior experience in sales, presales or implementation of software solutions, ideally in a similar solution area.
● Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts or solutions appropriately to technical teams, executive stakeholders, and business stakeholders.
● Analytics experience; math majors not required, but our customers and prospects employ some of the brightest minds in data science hat will ultimately validate solutions you propose.
● Deep understanding of Security RFPs.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
● Ability to apply an entrepreneurial approach and problem solving to build solutions.
● Deep understanding of the OSI model, especially as it pertains to HTTP, TCP, and SSL.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job