Android Developer (contract)
Contract Position - Toronto
We are looking for an Senior Android Consultant for a contract opportunity with our client in the Toronto financial district.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Skills and Experience
- Senior level software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Published original Android apps
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Create high quality and scalable user experiences on a wide variety of Android devices and form factors
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job