Contract Position - Toronto
Hiring contract AEM Developers in Toronto! Our client is looking for talented developers with passion, initiative, and enthusiasm to join its team. This is a great opportunity to take your skills and experience to the next level, however a can-do attitude is necessary and a spirit of entrepreneurship.
Do you have strong development skills in Java, JSP, Servlets, and Apache Sling development framework experience? If so, this role could be a fit for you! Scroll down for a full job breakdown below.
Perks You'll Love
● Team activities (sports, entertainment, karaoke), professional development conferences
● Join an Award-winning company, celebrated for its fantastic culture
● Nationwide company, with over 250+ employees and in 6 locations
● Develop and document reusable, globalized code and libraries for AEM Solutions
● Have knowledge and experience with automating builds using Maven, unit testing with JUnit, and continuous integration (CI)
● Ensure the technical feasibility and consider target audience objectives and business objectives when developing or modifying UI/UX designs, features, applications, and digital content management system authoring & platform components
● Manage CMS platform issues with support teams and stakeholders
Technical Background Required
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
● At least 2+ years of relevant experience required
● An understanding of latest accessibility, design, site performance, mobile interface development, and digital development trends
● Excellent problem solving abilities
● Outstanding communication skills - technical and non-technical; internal and external with stakeholders, partners, and agencies
● Knowledge of frameworks such as Backbone; Angular 2.0; React; and/or Ember is preferred
● Knowledge of CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS is preferred
● Proficiency in working with code versioning tools such as Git/Mercurial/SVN
● Experience building responsive websites using CSS frameworks such as Foundation and Bootstrap is preferred
● A good understanding of RESTful architecture
● Knowledge of Maven automated builds, unit testing, and continuous integration
● Experience working with both Linux and Windows-based servers
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job