Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a Back-End developers on a full-time basis in Toronto, ON! This role will create simple, clean code to power new user-facing product features. Do you have at least 3+ years of Back-End Development?
Perks You'll Love
- Employee-owned Stock Options for Full-time Employees
- Health & Dental Benefits, Catered Lunch & Fully Stocked Kitchen On-site
- Competitive Vacation Days, Team-building Events, Socials and Sports Teams
- Enjoy Generous Fitness Credits & Educational Assistance
- Innovative in-office Tech and Other Epic Gear You'll Want to Try
- Create simple, clean code to power new user-facing product features
- Refactor and improve existing code
- Maintain high level of performance quality
- Collaborate, teach and learn with fellow engineers, designers, product managers, and our clients
- Define product and technical solution architecture
- Take ownership, make an impact, have a reputation of shipping quality product
Required Experience & Background
As the Back-End you must have...
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience or practical experience tied to a degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- At least 4-5 years of server-side development using Java, Ruby, Rails, Python, Node.js or anything in the same realm.
- Create internal frameworks and dev tools
- Experience in analyzing, designing, and developing large and complex code bases and software systems, including API design techniques
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job