Full-Time Position - Dryden - Last Updated: Wed, April 19 2017
Hiring a Pharmacy Manager (Full-time) in Dryden, ON! This role requires a self-motivated team player who has working knowledge of pharmacy computer systems and is willing to work flexible hours.
Perks You'll Love
● Competitive Compensation
● Living Allowance Provided
● Relocation Assistance
● Responsible for the day-to-day operations in serving our communities
● Lead the Pharmacy Team in providing customer service to both clients and health care providers
● Development of business plans, manage and develop relationships with all current and potential customers, inventory and budget management, as well as human resources management
● Working knowledge of pharmacy computer systems and are willing to work flexible hours
● Leadership and customer service skills and you are a detail oriented, self-motivated team player
● Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy (Bpharm)
● Pharmacy Examining Boards of Canada Certification
● Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
● Management experience preferred
Does this sound like you? We'd love to talk! To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Pharmacy Manager, Dryden ON" in the headline. Also, if you know someone who might be a fit, please forward the job along & spread the word!
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job