Senior Java Developer
Full-Time Position - Mississauga - Last Updated: Wed, April 19 2017
Hiring an Senior Java Developer in Mississauga, Ontario! This is a full-time opportunity in Mississauga with our client, a leader in the Finance and Consulting space. This role requires at least 7+ years of experience overall with experience in UNIX/Linux scripting, JAVA programming, Database.
Perks You'll Love
● Join a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
● Collaborative environment
● Dynamic team with leading industry experience
Required Skills and Experience
● Mandatory Skills: Unix/Linux OS, Enterprise Content Management, JAVA, Unix scripting, job scheduling, Database knowledge (DB2, Oracle)
● 7+ years of experience overall with experience in UNIX/Linux scripting, JAVA programming, Database
● Ability to Solution, Design and Develop Applications around any of these: Filenet, Kofax IBM CMOD
● Advanced and extensive knowledge of the business (or organization), technical environment, standards, processes, procedures, programming languages and operating systems.
● Experience with Content Management Architecture and ability to correlate with other ECM interfaces
● Should have good programming knowledge to build procedures and functions
● Expertise in content management related development efforts
● Expertise around Scripting Language must
● Expertise on Java/J2EE
● Exposure to DB server such as DB2, Oracle, SQL server
● Exposure to Cloud Implementation, blue print development
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job