Contract Position - Toronto - Last Updated: Fri, March 17 2017
Hiring a Finance Consultant (Contract) in Toronto, ON! This role will assume responsibility for controlling cash flow, accounts payable, and accounts receivables and managing monthly and year-end closing.
Perks You'll Love
● Monthly Hackathon’s
● Monthly team Social Events
● Fully stocked fridge with free beverages and beer
In this role, the Finance Consultant will...
● Manage monthly and year-end closing
● Responsible for controlling cash flow, accounts payable, and accounts receivables
● Ensure statutory compliance for the legal entities in the region
● Complete financial reporting to the head office in accordance with Global financial reporting procedures
● Provide support to regional management with business analysis and financial advice
● Lead a finance team of three
● Lead process improvement initiatives relating to Financial Management and Internal control
Required Skills & Background
● Professional degree in Finance, Economics or similar;
● Operational and Financial Controlling experience in international environment;
● Global experience (mainly US, but also an understanding of general global structures)
● Proven experience in finance process optimization and change implementation;
● Can effectively deal with ambiguity, shifting priorities and balancing different interests;
● Self-starter, pragmatic and result oriented. Can work without direct supervision;
● Previous leadership experience an asset
● Free for very limited travel to the U.S. and Europe
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job