Technical Project Manager
Contract Position - Toronto - Last Updated: Tue, March 21 2017
Hiring a Technical Project Manager (Contract) in Toronto, Ontario! This role requires at least 5 years' of experience managing and successfully delivering complex medium to large sized infrastructure-based, customer-facing projects from design to implementation.
Perks You'll Love
● Work on new development projects
● collaborative environment
● Dynamic team with leading industry experience
Responsibilities & Required Skills
● 5+ years of experience managing and successfully delivering complex medium to large sized infrastructure-based, customer-facing projects from design to implementation
● Infrastructure Release Management experience
● Demonstrated PM competencies: scope, risk and cost management, timely decision making, effective resource management and team building, and ability to appropriately deal with changing priorities
● Strong leadership, interpersonal and people management skills and the proven ability to lead under pressure and manage cross-departmental and remote teams
● Experience in Agile and other project management methodologies and the ability to apply them in a flexible manner
● Experience with data centre, network, storage and desktop technologies
● Strong communication and facilitation skills
● PMP, ITIL and CSM certification are assets
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job