Full Stack Developer (Python)
Contract Position - Toronto - Last Updated: Thu, March 16 2017
This is an exciting opportunity to join a quickly growing tech company in the heart of Toronto, whose culture is comparable to many organizations in Silicon Valley.
Hot Job Facts
● Young, hungry tech company with traction that is comparable to Silicon Valley
● Great culture that includes regular team events (Friday wine tastings!), Hackathons & sick perks (bike storage, showers, nap rooms, weight room, massage chairs, snacks, etc.)
● Join a brilliant, skilled team of techies who take pride in their work without ego
● Build brand new, enterprise-level app features and update existing ones in our client's consumer-facing cloud accounting application
● help build new features and update existing ones in our consumer facing cloud accounting application
● You are accustomed to maintaining ridiculously high standards for yourself and your team and are constantly looking for ways to improve the systems you own
● Regularly applying tools and technologies such as Docker, AWS, Puppet and Jenkins CI
● You are able to flourish in an open environment (ie. no cubicles or offices) and closely follow Agile Scrum or Kanban
● You are keen on engaging in collaborative team efforts and team "hackoffs"
● Proven ability to utilize technologies and tools such as RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch, Puppet and Jenkins CI. docker and AWS for continuous integration
● Prior experience working in an Agile environment that applied agile development methodology
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job