Full-Time Position - Toronto - Last Updated: Wed, March 15 2017
Hiring a Software Engineer (Permanent) in Toronto, ON! This role will collaborate with product managers, developers, designers and QA analysts and deliver well-designed, maintainable solutions in a Lean / Agile environment.
Hot Job Facts
● Life/Work Balance: This employer offers a very friendly work environment, with flexible office hours
● Health Benefits: This employer offers comprehensive health coverage, including medical, dental, prescriptions, long-term disability and life insurance
● Computer Credits: This employer offers compensation towards the computer setup of your choice
● Healthy Snacks: This employer provides a kitchen full stocked with healthy treats, including yogurt, granola and organic fruits & vegetables
● Full-Stack development responsibilities building both client and server-sides. You will be build stable back-ends and creative client-side
● You will collaborate with product managers, developers, designers and QA analysts
● Deliver well-designed, maintainable solutions in a Lean / Agile environment
● Working in a CI/CD environment
● Computer Science, Software Engineering or Web Development degree or certificate
● Demonstrable knowledge of database design, network services, solution architecture and implementation
● Experience working with Linux/Unix systems and open-source software
● Any exposure to hybrid, iOS or Android is a nice to have
● Experience with modern databases such as Postgres, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, is much preferred
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job