Senior Product UI/UX Designer
Full-Time Position - Toronto - Last Updated: Wed, March 15 2017
Hiring a Senior Product UI/UX Designer (Permanent) in Toronto, ON! This role will lead multiple projects simultaneously, from end-to-end as the key design stakeholder responsible for your team’s successful solutions.
Hot Job Facts
● Life/Work Balance: This employer offers a very friendly work environment, with flexible office hours
● Health Benefits: This employer offers comprehensive health coverage, including medical, dental, prescriptions, long-term disability and life insurance
● Computer Credits: This employer offers compensation towards the computer setup of your choice
● Healthy Snacks: This employer provides a kitchen full stocked with healthy treats, including yogurt, granola and organic fruits & vegetables
● You will Lead multiple projects simultaneously, from end-to-end as the key Design stakeholder responsible for your team’s successful solutions
● Client presentations
● Teach our team what you’ve learnt in order to help us create meaningful outcomes for our clients and their customers
● You will need an impressive portfolio of recent work
● You have a track record of designing products from scratch
● Experience leading design workshops, defining and guiding a product’s strategy
● You excel at client-facing presentations and scope negotiation
● Technical skills include: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and prototyping tools like Invision or Keynote
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job