Senior Front-End Developer- 280
Full-Time Position - Toronto - Last Updated: Wed, April 19 2017
Hiring a full-time Front-End Developer in Toronto, ON!
Perks You'll love
● Work on new development projects
● collaborative environment
● Dynamic team with leading industry experience
● Using best practices to architect, design and implement services
● Develop new UI Features
● Confirm the technical feasibility of proposed UI/UX designs
● Producing design artifacts such as class and sequence diagrams
● Refactoring code to improve efficiency and extensibility
● Implementing unit tests
● Participate in stress, load and performance testing with the intention of improving performance and scalability
● Prepare software packages and documentation that adhere to deployment policies
● Be responsive to critical production issues providing timely and effective solutions.
● Collaborate and help junior developers in the development life cycle.
Must Have Skills and Experience::
● Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent academic experience required
● Strong experience with Angular
● Strong level of experience with HTML/CSS
● Experience designing within the browser
● Knowledge of Web UI best practices
● Familiar with Content Management Systems
● Knowledge of design patterns (MVC, Strategy, Factory, Singleton) and general design considerations.
Nice to Haves:
● Experience with Spring, as well as application servers, web servers (Apache) and servlet containers such as Tomcat or Jetty
● Experience using open source libraries and technologies such as Apache Solr, Zookeeper, etc…
● Proficient using UML (sequence, state, collaboration, class, use-case models).
● Proficient in SCM tools and best practices (GIT, Maven, Jenkins).
● Understanding or prior experience with mobile video transcoding, packaging, encryption and video solutions a plus
● Familiarity with the technical details of commercial streaming mobile video offerings
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job